A career at CG TEC.
CG TEC GmbH currently has about 60 employees with an enthusiasm for fibre composite - always focused on the best customer benefit and the highest level of innovation. As managing directors, the siblings Oliver and Andrea Kipf present the typical medium sized family-run business:
Quality „Made in Germany“.
Job, trade training, holiday work or work experience – the choice is yours.
Taking up employment as well as trade and further training at CG TEC Carbon and Glasfasertechnik GmbH are as exciting as our solutions and their application. We learn something new every day. Our products must be constantly adapted to new developments and orientated around the high-tech market. It's never boring here. Come and see for yourself!
Was macht CG TEC als Arbeitgeber aus?
CG TEC employs an active health care management
- Varied, challenging tasks
- Pleasant work environment (modern buildings, workplaces and rest areas)
- Flexible working hours
- Open, casual approach
- Staff have a say in annual objectives during the annual planning meeting
- Attractive extended benefits
- Regular events and sports activities
The health of our employees is very important to us!
- Regular fitness courses (yoga, back training, walking courses, Qi Gong,…)
- Communal corporate sporting events: (B2Run, lakeland marathon…)
- Annual AOK (health insurance) health day (e.g. cardio or body check)
- Fresh fruit and water (water treatment plant) are always available
- Regular consultation and examination by company physician Dr. Emmerling
- In-house table massage by massage specialist Friedrich
- Individually adapted hearing protection from UVEX
- Communal jogging and mountain bike routes in the Franconian lakeland
- Ongoing emission measurements and noise measurements by the trade association for the prevention of health problems
What other things contribute towards a positive work environment?
- Annual schedule of events drawn up by members of staff (e.g. skiing, bowling, rafting trip, cabin break, summer festival)
- approx. 1 event per month
- Insurance with employer contribution
- Medical insurance completely financed by employer
- Annual bonuses if targets are reached
- Bread break on Friday
- Anniversary bonuses